Instant Pot Honey Pork Chops
These Instant Pot Honey Pork Chops are sweet, savory, and comforting. This simple dish takes just a few real food ingredients, for a show-stopping main course.
2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
½ teaspoons Sea Salt
¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
¼ cups Honey
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
½ tablespoons Maple Syrup
½ teaspoons peel and mince Ginger, Fresh
½ teaspoons Cinnamon
¼ teaspoons Cloves, Ground
½ cups Water
**Due to the nature of pressure cooking there is always room for inconsistency. The times given here are based on 4 servings fresh. If you are using more servings you may need to increase your cooking time.**
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and place in the inner pot.
2. Set Instant Pot to saute.
3. Brown pork chops on each side.
4. In a bowl, combine honey, dijon mustard, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and water.
5. Pour over pork chops.
6. Lock cover into place and seal steam nozzle.
7. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
8. Naturally release pressure for 5 minutes and quick release remaining pressure.
9. Change setting to saute to thicken sauce for a few minutes, if desired.