Cinnamon Apple Pork Tenderloin
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins
Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork tenderloin in a roasting pan or casserole dish. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir. Spoon the apple mixture around the pork tenderloin. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Remove the lid and spoon the apple mixture over the tenderloin. Return to the oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until pork tenderloin is browned and cooked through. A meat thermometer in the center should register at least 150° to 160°.