Toll house Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies like mom used to make
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cream butter, sugars, egg and vanilla together until light in texture
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 9 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to racks and cool completely.